Experienced Representation In Business Law, Estate Planning And Tax Law
Phillip H. Hamilton
The assistance we provide may involve bankruptcy relief under Title 11. We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Areas of Practice
- Class Action Litigation
- Tax Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning and Probate
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois, 1989
- Illinois, 1989
- Missouri, 1990
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, 1989
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri, 1990
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois, 1990
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1990
- U.S. Tax Court, 1989
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2009
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Major: General Studies
- Exclusion in Bankruptcy of Qualified Retirement Plans in Illinois, Illinois Bar Journal, February, 1992
- Opportunities Still Abound to File Chapter 7 in the Wake of BAPCPA, Aspatore, Chapter 7 Consumer Bankruptcy Strategies, 2010 Ed.
- Juror No. 10, Attorney At Law, Illinois Bar Journal, June, 2010; reprinted in The Missouri Trial Attorney, Fall 2010
- In re Application of County Treasurer, 78 N.E.3d 650, 2017, IL App (4th) 160707
- Janice L. Morris v. Commissioner, 72 T.C.M. 1042, 1996, Tax Ct.
- Marco v. Doherty, 657 N.E.2d 1165, 1995, Ill. App. Ct. - 5th Dist.
- Jacob v. C&M Video, Inc., 618 N.E.2d 1267, 1993, Ill. App. Ct. - 5th Dist.
- Southern Illinois Medical Business Associates v. Camillo, 567 N.E.2d 74, 1991, Ill. App. Ct. - 5th Dist.
- Stillwell v. United States, 1997 WL 1038204, 1998, S.D. Ill., 1998195465
- In re: Waterman, 248 B.R. 567, 2000, Bankr. E.D. Mo.
- Boyd v. Phoenix Funding Corp., 366 F.3d 524, 2004, 7th Cir.
- In re: Addison, 396 B.R. 735, 2008, Bankr. S.D. Ill.
- Fisher v. Commissioner, 96 T.C.M. 339, 2008, Tax Ct.
- American Business Brokers, Inc. v. Ayers Oil Co., 2010 WL 2990113 , 2010, E.D. Mo.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Illinois 1989
- Alton-Godfrey Rotary Club, Past Director, 1996 - 1999
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- Illinois Bar Association, Member
- American Arbitration Association (commercial panel)
Current Employment Positions